Whether you are young or old, Geelong Dental Centre has the experience to serve you. We take pride in all our work, and we strive to provide the highest level of service possible here in Geelong.
Free Kid’s Check-Up! This June/July kids go free with a paying adult!
Terms and Conditions
• Offer only applies to fee-paying patients only
• Offer applies to children under 16 years old only
• Only one entry/promotional undertaking per person is permitted
• This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• The offer ends on July 31st 2018
• The closing date of the offer is determined by Geelong Dental Centre
• We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time
• No cash alternative to a promotion is available
Tooth decay in children is common, but in many cases avoidable. The condition of baby teeth is often reflected later on the adult teeth.
Baby teeth, which usually have surfaced by about two and half years, are crucial even though they will eventually fall out. Baby teeth hold spaces open for the developing adult teeth and assist in the development of speech as well as appearance, eating and smiling.
Regular dental visits help children remain decay free. It allows us to educate children and parents in properly caring for their teeth for life and early diagnosis of dental problems. Teeth cleaning removes plaque and tartar, which causes decay and gingivitis and the application of fluoride treatments strengthen the enamel.
At the Geelong Dental Centre, we endeavour to make your child’s dental experience positive and fun, so they are enthusiastic about coming to the dentist and encourage them to maintain their oral health for life.
Tips for preventing tooth decay in children:
· Brush teeth twice a day
· Spit don’t rinse toothpaste
· Use age specific toothpaste from 2 years of age – under parental supervision
· Drink tap water as it contains fluoride
· Limit consumption of sweet drinks including juice, cordial, soft drinks, sports drinks etc.
· Limit frequent snacking
· Be a good role model for your children